The Social Housing Annual Conference will be held on 09 November 2017. 350 senior housing professionals will gather for a great day of learning and networking.
More information to follow on the 2017 programme.
Venue: 200 Aldersgate, City of London, EC1A 4HD
The 2016 Annual Conference took place on 10 November. Themes discussed at the conference included:
- The new political and economic landscape – what does this mean for the sector?
- Mergers – what’s the rationale?
- Return to rented and future tenure models
- Professionalising governance structures
- Pricing risk – commercial vs non-commercial
- Devolution and opportunities for housing
- Future of development
For a summary of the event take a look at the programme