Venue: 200 Aldersgate, City of London, EC1A 4HD
The 2016 Annual Conference will run on 10 November at 200 Aldersgate, London. Themes to be discussed at the conference include:
- The new political and economic landscape – what does this mean for the sector?
- Mergers – what’s the rationale?
- Return to rented and future tenure models
- Professionalising governance structures
- Pricing risk – commercial vs non-commercial
- Devolution and opportunities for housing
- Future of development
For a summary of the event take a look at the programme
- Steve Richards, chief political columnist, The Independent
- Heather Ashton, group director of resources, Thirteen
- David Cowans, chief executive, Places for People
- Julian Ashby, chair, regulation committee, HCA
- Waqar Ahmed, group finance director, L&Q
- Bruce Moore, chief executive, Housing and Care 21
- Geeta Nanda, chief executive, Thames Valley Housing
- Jeanne Harrison, analyst, Moody’s
- Cllr Paul Smith, cabinet member housing, Bristol City Council
The Annual Conference welcomes over 300 senior housing finance professionals and Chief Executives who gather for a great day of learning and networking.
“The conference brings together key players from all parts of the housing sector, and is a great way to develop networks and learn more about the many good things going on in the sector.”
James Rolfe, Director, Finance, London Borough of Enfield
“The convening power and finance knowledge transfer potential of the SH Annual Conference has never been more important than at this time of extended uncertainty in the housing economy.”
Piers Williamson, Chief Executive, The Housing Finance Corporation
If you’d like to reach the senior audience at Social Housing’s conferences, contact us.