Social Housing Finance Conference programme
Join us to explore the biggest questions our industry is facing and identify the solutions that can help make a difference. With such an enormous period of change and uncertainty, this event is the perfect platform for leaders within the sector to come together, take stock and re-energise. Over the one day. The conference will examine and explore the political and policy environment, the economic outlook, the impact of Brexit and the latest thinking across the sector.
The 2017 programme is still to be finalised, however, we would expect the following areas to be covered in some form:
- Insight from a leading economist
- Risk management: from ‘Brexit’ to market sales to pensions
- Development & stock: flexibility of tenure, partnership & delivery models, recalibrating stock & footprint
- Efficiency & performance
- Welfare reform
- Accounting for the future
- Changing face of HCA: regulator/investor
- The mechanics of merger
- Funder views, alternative options and credit profiles
The finance conference is an annual event aimed at senior housing professionals. Delegates are offered the opportunity to spend a comprehensive day exploring the critical issues around managing assets, successful regulatory updates, deregulation, future funding models, attracting investment and shaping your business in a turbulent global economy.
The 2016 conference programme can be viewed here