Social Housing Roadshows - 2016
October sees the return of the ever popular Social Housing Roadshows.
Expanded for 2016, each seminar now offers a full morning exploring housing need, delivery and funding in your region – and the local solutions that hold the key to addressing the UK’s wider housing crisis.
Each roadshow will bring together senior members of the housing, local government and finance communities, providing an unmissable opportunity for an in-depth and informed session on housing finance and funding in your area, and ample opportunity to network and share ideas with peers from across your region.
Glasgow - 11 October
Leeds - 12 October
Manchester - 13 October
Birmingham- 14 October
Issues to be discussed include:
- What Brexit means for the housing markets in the North West, Yorkshire and Midlands and Scotland.
- How funders view your regional and local housing markets post EU referendum.
- A focus on alternative funding solutions, including market-specific solutions - off-balance sheet solutions, joint venture, equity investment. Plus, the role of HA mergers in increasing capacity.
- The role of regeneration and how that can be supported.
Alongside specific content for each region:
- Scotland: affordable delivery targets, new funding structures, appetite for/from capital markets, regulation, governance and drivers for merger.
- England: the role of combined authorities, devolution and LEPS in housing supply and supporting local economic growth.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Lucia Froud, email@example.com
This event is free* of charge to housing associations, local authorities, arms-length management organisations or similar.
A fee of £185 applies to commercial organisations.
*As places are limited if you book and do not cancel a £50 administration charge will be applied post-event.