Luke is editor of Social Housing
- Tel: 020 7772 8468
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Network Homes has taken £20m from the London Housing Bank to support the first Build to Rent (BTR) scheme under the funding initiative, on the condition rents are charged at 80 per cent of market rates.
Hyde has issued the sector’s largest ever long-dated own name bond at the lowest coupon seen for a deal of its kind.
Places for People (PfP) and investor Octopus Healthcare have launched a £200m retirement housing business.
- Aldwyck takes 16-year £40m private placement with PIC
- Shore Capital to lease supported living homes to housing associations through new jv
- L&Q consolidates supported housing into 6,600-home business
- Council and housing association jv to deliver over 500 homes
- Places for People opens door to equity investors with PRS fund
- A different kind of home ownership debate
- First Wessex buys back £15m of Haven Funding bonds