Housing Regeneration Finance Summit
Housing & Regeneration Finance Summit
Housing, or the lack of housing, is an urgent problem requiring innovative financial solutions from a wide range of stakeholders.
Finance professionals from local authorities, housing associations, institutional investors and developers all have a unique contribution to make to what is regularly described as a national crisis.
Our new summit is a joint venture between Social Housing, Room 151 and Inside Housing publications which provides a platform for these different players to develop their networks and better understand one another’s approaches to financing housing and regeneration.
We will be bringing together over 200 of the most senior finance and treasury professionals from across housing, local government and the investment community to explore, at a strategic and technical level, how they can work together to secure inward investment and deliver the socio-economic benefits their communities need.
How are strategic finance and treasury professionals addressing the crisis? Is there more scope for joint working? And what do the emerging finance and investment models in housing and regeneration look like across the UK and across the different sectors involved?
Who will be there?
- Local authority CFOs, Section 151 officers, treasurers and heads of housing/regeneration/place
- Housing association CFOs and treasury directors
- Heads of private markets, infrastructure, real estate from global institutional investors
- Heads of strategic partnerships and investment at UK developers
What will be covered:
- Executive level finance case studies from large scale regeneration schemes
- A dedicated treasury management stream for councils and housing associations
- Prospects and case studies of large institutional investments in housing and regeneration schemes
- Top level policy updates and implications for finance/investment
- Waqar Ahmed, group finance director, L&Q
- Peter Denton, chief financial officer, Hyde Housing
- Alison Griffin, chief executive, Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
- Clive Heaphy, corporate director, finance & governance, Birmingham City Council
- Bruce Moore, chief executive, Housing & Care 21
- Chris Naylor, chief executive, London Borough of Barking & Dagenham
For sponsorship opportunities contact Catherine Tomlinson on 020 7772 8448 or email email@example.com