Northern Social Housing Finance Conference
A unique one day-conference for finance professionals, which showcases the latest thinking and best practice in strategy and technical financial management across Northern England.
Social Housing and The Northern Housing Consortium are bringing together their collective expertise and insight to launch a new conference which will explore the nuances, challenges and opportunities for housing markets across Northern England.
Taking place at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Manchester on Thursday 27 September 2018, the conference will explore the latest thinking and best practice around strategic and technical financial management.
The conference will cover the following themes:
- Regeneration: attracting the right players to the market
- Land availability and suitability
- Attracting the right investment
- Flexibility within finance programmes
- Managing the effects of welfare reform
- Diversification: how are housing associations making their balance sheet go further?
- Opportunities for rural housing
- How can smaller associations operate moving forwards
- Efficiency and cost-saving measures
- Funding and investment outlook
Confirmed speakers include:
Danielle Gillespie, north west general manager, Homes England
Paul Fiddaman, group chief executive, Karbon Homes
Gail Teasdale, chief executive, Broadacres