1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 9am on 28.10.19. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. To enter, simply complete the online survey and provide your contact details.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
7. The prize for the winner is a £100 Amazon gift card, or a donation of equivalent value to the registered charity of their choice.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via email by 25.11.19. The winner must claim their prize by 06.01.20. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include ’Social housing finance: the changing landscape survey’ in the subject heading eight weeks after the closing date.
11. The promoter will use any personal data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
12. Inside Housing will not use the contact details provided by anyone who opts out of being contacted. However, this does not prevent the organisation from contacting the individual separately in the future if they already have their details.
13. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The promoter is Ocean Media Group, 3rd floor, 4 Harbour Exchange Square, Isle of Dogs, London E14 9GE.
15. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
16. The decision of the promoter is final and no dialogue will be entered into.